- My current project/Mon travail présentementBonjour a tous, Hi everyone Just to keep you posted on what I am currently working on. Apart from have had my second story edited, I am working on translating my novel Stolen Heart into French. I’m almost done. I translated it a few months ago, now I’m on my second editing. It should be […]
- Worth reading 😎A touching story that is brave in exposing homophobia in its truest, cruellest forms. See the full book review here: Stolen Heart by Kristian Daniels – Reviewed by Sam Bland | Reedsy Discovery Enjoyed this book? Have already read it. Help it get discovered by casting your vote! at the link above. Thank you
- Hello allHope your are having an excellent summer. As per my last post, I did finally move to my new home but not quite settled yet as I have some renovations that will be done in August-Sept timeframe. I’ve started my research for my next book. I’ve been reading lately about a subject that is tearing […]
- Stolen Heart Book ReviewsStolen Heart by Kristian Daniels – The Prairies Book Review Cheryl_cajun ’s review of Stolen Heart | Goodreads Stolen Heart by Kristian Daniels – Reviewed by Sam Bland | Reedsy Discovery
- Quick newsHi all, sorry I haven’t been giving you guys any news lately. I’m in the middle of moving so I’m busy packing my house. Once I’m settled in my new digs, I will post something. Just to let you guys know, I will be running a contest soon with a chance to win a paperback […]
- Exciting NewsStolen Heart is officially up for sale on the FriesenPress Bookstore. https://books.friesenpress.com/store/title/119734000177081242 It is also Also available at Kindle Bookstore, Nook Bookstore, iTunes Bookstore, Google Books, Kobo Bookstore, Amazon.com, Barnes & Noble
- Exciting News“Stolen Heart” A tale of a powerful journey of social conflict and devastation, but most of all is a tale of two souls destined to meet and share something special; has been added to the FriesenPress Bookstore as “Coming Soon”!
- Why do I write about homophobia and hate crimes?These are two social subjects that sadden me and hurt me deeply whenever I hear or read about them. I’m not a young man anymore. I don’t consider myself old either, even though I’m 67 years old, I am active and exercise. When I was growing up, being gay was basically hush, hush, at least […]
- Stolen HeartHello all, just a quick hello to let you know I’ll be sharing a new story soon. I’ve been busy but I haven’t forgotten you guys. Also, I’m so excited, I’ve just approved the last proofread from my editor of my book Stolen Heart. It should be available late next month. I will keep everyone […]
- What my next book is aboutToday I’m going to tell you about the next book I’m writing. I’m doing some final editing on my first book, which I suspect should be published May-June time frame. If you’ve read “Stolen Heart” book story’s synopsis, which I posted on my website and other social media, the next book that I’m working on […]
- When and why I decided to write storiesWelcome back guys, hope you’re having a wonderful day. I said in my last blog that I was going to talk about my favourite movies and actors, and I will a little later on in this blog. I’ve been asked recently, in light of my upcoming book, when, how and why I decided to write […]
- Good News/Bonne NouvelleFor all my francophone friends and fans, my upcoming novel “Stolen Heart” will be translated in French. I’ve been asked if the book would eventually be translated, YES it will be. I have no time frame at this time but I will start working on it as soon as possible. Keep checking my site and […]
- Typical Day and Writing InspirationHey guys, welcome to my blog. Hope you’re well. Someone asked me what a typical day was for me. I don’t have typical days. Each day may start as a regular day, but as the day unfolds, all kinds of things happen, which is okay because It makes an exciting day. Not all days are […]
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.